The Foundation Building
  historic views: interior   
Original design, 1853-1859:
  Frederick A. Peterson
Alterations and additions, 1891:   Leopold Eidlitz

  The photographs on this page were taken during the first stages of the 1972-1974 renovation.   
   click on image to view larger format    
  lobby: plaque
  The Great Hall
  round elevator
  molding detail

The Cooper Archives

     Peter Cooper  
    Historical Documents  
  last updated August 3, 2004