The Foundation Building
  historic views: engravings   
Original design, 1853-1859:
  Frederick A. Peterson
Alterations and additions, 1891:   Leopold Eidlitz

   click on image to view larger format    
  Corridor through classrooms   The Engraving Room
  Art Gallery and Drawing Room   Philosophical Lecture Room
  Mineral Collection and Laboratory   Scientific American, Dec. 5, 1885
  Northwest corner, from lobby plaque    

The Cooper Archives

     Peter Cooper  
    Historical Documents  
  last updated August 3, 2004